Friday 16 March 2018

100 Good Things About Growing Old - Numbers 25 to 29


Following the path through sunshine and shade, a little bit steeper, but still beautiful.

25.  I'm still here.

26.  After a brush with the Big C, and an anxious period of waiting for biopsy results, I've had good results which indicate no spread of malignant cells.

27. Friends and family have shown their true worth and goodness, and I do NOT mean that in an ironical way.

28. I don't worry about unimportant things, like what people might think about that awful coat I wear in cold weather.

29. Every day seems like a gift.




4 comments:

  1. Onwards to Spring and even more lovely gifts in the simple shapes and colours of the reawakening plantworld. It's a delight to not care a jot what others think. I'm so very glad that you've passed the hurdle of bad health.Keep going.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, there is much to look forward to. Thank you for your continued good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such good news about your results. How are wedding plans progressing? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, libby, yes!
    All I have to do now is buy a hat!

    ReplyDelete